Covid-19 Update

Update March 26 2020

Today we received advice from City Parklands Services ( the landlord at the South Bank Piazza)  regarding their decision to cancel bookings of all large scale events at South Bank and Roma Street Parklands until further notice.

In these uncertain times, we had planned for this news and have identified other prime locations in Brisbane City where the event can be held in case the South Bank Piazza remains unavailable 3 months from now.

Because of  this news today, we will not name the location for the event until June 1 2020.

If we are not able to operate Snow4kids at the advertised date we will either postpone the event to a later date or refund all ticket purchases.

Update March 22 2020

We are monitoring the current situation daily and will make changes or cancel this year’s event as the circumstances change.

We remain optimistic that the event will proceed as planned and are in constant communications with South Bank Parklands on a weekly basis..

As mentioned in our previous Update ( below) in the event that we are not able to operate Snow4kids 2020 this winter we will offer a refund for ticket purchases.

So lets all stay positive and hope this terrible situation that is gripping the world disappears as  quickly as it appeared.

Take care and our thoughts are with all the kids and families.

Update March 15 2020

At Snow4Kids, the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our utmost priority.

The Snow4Kids event is still over 3 and half months from commencing and we are closely monitoring the situation.

The Prime minister and chief medical officer have provided information regarding Australia’s response to the Covid-19 which includes the suspension of static , seated events of more than 500 people for a sustained period of time.

The Snow4kids event falls outside these restrictions and will continue as planned.

We maintain close relationships with Government who are the landlord at our venue and will  provide further updates as new information comes to hand via our websites and social media.

We look forward to seeing you at our events this winter and will update our website if we receive any new information from the Government or public health authorities.

in the event that we are not able to operate Snow4kids 2020 this winter we will offer a refund for ticket purchases.