Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Bucceri Consulting Pty. Ltd. ACN 61 091 427 100 trading as Snow4Kids (“Snow4Kids”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Snow4Kids may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
1. While Snow4Kids takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Snow4Kids may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Snow4Kids will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
2. If an error on your behalf results in Snow4Kids reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Snow4Kids may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Snow4Kids by a third party.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1 Snow4Kids will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Snow4Kids does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or mind. Snow4Kids may retain a $5 processing fee for each ticket refunded. Snow4Kids will pay refunds within 30 days from the date Snow4Kids agrees that it will provide a refund.
2 If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Snow4Kids will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3 Snow4Kids will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Snow4Kids may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
4 You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to events
1 Snow4Kids reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute attractions and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
1 Admission to an event is subject to the separate Conditions of Entry posted on our website. In particular, the following form part of theses terms unless otherwise specified:
2 You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where Snow4Kids has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
3 If you arrive late, you may not be admitted and denied a session transfer/refund.
4 You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, certain personal items, including snow play equipment, decorations (including food-based items).
5 You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
1 Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Snow4Kids or other authorised points of sale.
Limits on number of tickets
1 When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Snow4Kids at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
Resale of tickets
1 Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Snow4Kids, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, Snow4Kids may cancel the ticket without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Liability
- To the full extent allowed by law:
- our liability for breach of any term implied into this document by any law is excluded; and
- we will not be liable for loss or damage of any kind, arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of, or failure to provide, any goods or services, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or in any other cause of action, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages, except to the extent the loss or damage was caused by our negligence.
- To the full extent allowed by law:
- Except to the extent loss or damage is caused by our negligence, our total liability for loss or damage of every kind whether arising:
- under this document; or
- in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or in any other cause of action,
is limited to:
- the amount paid by you to us under this document at the date when such liability arises; or
- if this document has been in place for more than one year, the amount paid by you to us over the previous one year period,
subject to any statutory rights that cannot be excluded by contract.
- We will not, under any circumstance, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits.
1 You agree to indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, in respect of any claim or demand made, or action commenced, by any person (including, but not limited to, you) against us, or for which we may be liable, relating to the goods or services we supply you, your or any other person’s use of those goods or services or the subject matter of this document, including, but not limited to any legal costs incurred by us in relation to meeting any claim, demand or action, or any party–party legal costs for which we are liable in connection with any such claim, demand or action, except to the extent any claim or demand made, or action commenced, relates to loss or damage caused by our negligence.
2 Subclause 1 survives termination.
1 This document is governed by the law in force in Queensland, Australia (Jurisdiction).
2 Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Jurisdiction and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, in relation to any proceedings that may be brought at any time relating to this document.
3 Each party irrevocably waives any objection it may have now or in the future to the venue of any proceedings where that venue falls within the Jurisdiction.